Frequently asked questions
- Where are you located?
- We are located in Roeselare, Belgium.
- Where are your products produced?
- Our products are produced in one of our partner facilities in Latvia or Spain.
- How do I contact you if my question isn’t answered?
- You can email us at email@example.com
- Why do you use a print on demand service?
- Each product you see in our catalog is made on-demand—once you place an order, we produce it specifically for you. This allows us to avoid overproduction and textile waste, and we’re continuously working toward greener production.
- How do I keep t-shirts looking good after washing?
- Make sure to wash them inside out and no hotter than 30°C. Do not tumble dry and iron around the print. Never iron over the print even if the t-shirt is inside out.
- How do I make sure I have the right size?
- Please check the sizing guide. You can find in on the product page.
- How long does it take to produce an item?
- Each product you see in our catalog is made-on-demand, which means once you place the order, we start working to get it to you. It takes around 3-5 business days to create your product depending on how busy our production partner is. For a more detailed breakdown check out the following page.
- I made a mistake with my order, can I still change it?
- It depends if the item has been produced yet. The best thing to do is to contact us as soon as possible and we can see how best to assit you.
- What payment methods do you accept?
- Currently we accept Bancontact.
- How do I apply a coupon or gift card to my order?
- During checkout there will be an option to add a coupon code.
- When will my product ship?
- Production usually happens between 3-5 business days after the order is placed.
- When will I receive my order?
- For a detailed overview please refer to our shipping and delivery terms please check out out page on shipping and delivery info hier.
- What if my order never arrives?
- If you notice your item has not arrived yet, please contact us so we can look into what went wrong.
- What if my package was stolen?
- If you think your package was left behind and stolen, then report it to the police and mail us the police statement. We will then look into it with the courier service.
- Why can’t I return personalised items?
- As personalised items were made specifically for the recipient we can not accept returns.
- What if I’m dissatisfied with my product?
- Please mail us and let us know what the problem is.
- Do you accept returns on sale items?
- No, we don’t.
- How many of your products are eco-friendly?
- There are a lot of reasons why a product or material could be considered sustainable. Currently, at Ookami our eco-friendly product collection consists of items made of at least 70% organic or recycled materials, or a mix of these materials.
- Do you use eco-friendly packaging?
- At Ookami all apparel products are packed in post-consumer recycled (PCR) plastic mailers. The amount of PCR in the packaging will differ depending on where your order gets printed, but it’s at least 50% for the outside (white or grey) poly mailer bags and at least 30% for the inside (clear) bags used in multi-item shipments.
- PCR packaging is made from everyday items, like used plastic bags and bottles. This material protects your order just as well as regular plastic bags, however, choosing PCR over first-use plastics reduces the environmental impact plastic has on our planet
- Are your inks eco-friendly?
- Yes! In fact our inks are watervaste.
- Are your products vegan?
- All items in our catalog are free of animal products with exception to cat and dog treats.
- All of the products van Stanley/Stella are PETA-Approved Vegan. You can read more info on their site here: https://www.stanleystella.com/en-gb/
- The inks used by our supplier for printing are Oeko-TexTM certified, vegan, water-based, and free of harmful chemicals.